We provide the free 15 hour nursery entitlement for children aged 3 and 4 years.
Full time places and additional sessions are available, please contact the school office for more information.
Sessions are available each week day from 8.45am to 3.15pm. Breakfast club is available each day from 8.00am.
Nursery Provision for 2 year old children
Little Hearts is our school nursery for children aged 2 years. Little Hearts is run by school and overseen by our Foundation Stage Manager Mrs Gillespie.
Staff working within Little Hearts are supported by qualified teachers and have very strong links with our EYFS Unit (Nursery and Reception classes).
Little Hearts provides sessions each week day from 8.45 to 3.15pm. Breakfast Club is available each day from 8.00am.
2 Year Old Funded Places
As you child approaches their 2nd birthday, parents will receive a letter from Liverpool City Council based on the details held by LCC Housing Department. This letter grants automatic eligibility to a place, so please pop in as soon as you receive your letter so we can allocate your child a place.
We also offer full time places and additional sessions along with paid places, please contact the school office for more information.
Your child will be eligible for a free place if you are in receipt of the following benefits. We will write to you to let you know if you can access a free place.
- Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based).
- Employment Support Allowance (income related).
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- The Working Tax Credit 4 week-run on (the payment a claimant receives when they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Working Tax credits with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- Disability Living Allowance.
Your child may also be eligible for a place if she or he:
- Has a current statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan.
- Is looked after by the local authority.
In addition, your child may be offered a place if you have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order.
You can find more information at www.gov.uk/free-early-education or from Liverpool City Council.
Attendance at our nursery does not automatically transfer into our school’s 3 year old nursery, therefore please complete an application form, available from the school office.